Orphaning tilda

Hello,

Since I've switched to KDE I don't use tilda anymore and I haven't had
time to try and figure out the new build system since we switched over
to koji, so I think its best somebody who actually cares about this
package took over it.  There is a new version out so that would need
to be pushed but other than that there isn't too much work to do.
Thank you,

Josef