Retiring usbsink

I'd like to retire the usbsink package from the development tree.
Upstream has announced that development on the project has stopped,
and the project is open for someone else to take it over.

Unless I hear otherwise from someone who wants to keep this project in
Fedora, I will be implementing the PackageEndofLife steps in about a
week.

-jef