Re: Licensing issue

Jon Ciesla wrote:
Roundcubemail, at one time, conatined some PHP-licensed PEAR pieces, which
are already in Fedora.  When I first got the package into Fedora, I
stripped those out of the upstream tarball.  A release later, upstream
removed them.  Then, a release after that, they put them back and I failed
to notice.  I've corrected this in the current Fedora builds, and will do
Bodhi releases, as well as EPEL builds.  Do we need to pull the
roundcubemail-0.1-0.8rc2.1 builds and SRPMS, or is the presence of the
roundcubemail-0.1-0.9rc2.1 builds sufficient?

Jon

You had the PEAR bits included in roundcubemail-0.1-0.8rc2.1 itself, but have removed them in roundcubemail-0.1-0.9rc2.1? (I just wasn't sure thats what you meant, I don't know the answer) :)

--
Andrew Farris <lordmorgul gmail com> www.lordmorgul.net