Re: Feature Status for Fedora 9 Alpha--Please Help

Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray said the following on 02/01/2008 08:29 AM Pacific Time:
What about this: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/EFI ? The page
has been recently updated after what seems like a long time, and it
still mentions Fedora 9 as the target release. I had mailed Peter
Jones, the feature owner, about testing it as I own a EFI-based Intel
Macbook and got no reply.

Cheers,
Debarshi

The feature page for EFI is incomplete and it has not be reviewed and accepted by FESCo for Fedora 9. More about the feature process is here: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Policy