Re: libGL crashes Enemy Territory Quake Wars(F8 x86_64)

Alan wrote:
I don't know how the Livna package handles this problem.  I do not use the
Livna packages.  I just rebuild from the nVIDIA installer/build script.

They do. The libraries are relocated which prevents them being overwritten by mesa, so no conflicts happen the way they used to installing by script.

--
Andrew Farris <lordmorgul gmail com> www.lordmorgul.net