Re: Elvis-hosted modules to be moved on 18/2

On Sat, 2 Feb 2008 02:07:57 +0200
"Dimitris Glezos" <dimitris glezos com> wrote:

> **NOTE**:  This is an *opt out* move of Fedora-as-upstream packages to
> a new hosting service.  If you feel your package(s) cannot participate
> in this move, you must explicitly state it on the wiki page.  Read on
> for full details.

>  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/RFR/FinalElvisMove

Hi,
  I currently maintain logrotate that has its CVS on Elvis.  I failed
to find it on the wiki page.  Should I add it there myself or is
logrotate considered to be an exception?

--
Tomáš Smetana
Base OS Software Engineer, Red Hat