.xauth security context

After a recent selinux-policy update, I ran "/sbin/restorecon -r -v ."
in a terminal where I had done a "su -" for some system administration
tasks to see if anything had changed for root, and got something like
this:

/sbin/restorecon reset ./.xauthUoeNyf context
unconfined_u:object_r:user_home_t:s0->system_u:object_r:user_xauth_home_t:s0

This is repeatable.  Login, open a terminal, "su -", "/sbin/restorecon
-r -v ." and you'll get this every time (on F8, anyway).  So is
whatever is creating the /root/.xauthGIBBERISH file giving it the
wrong security context on creation, or is restorecon incorrect?
--
Jerry James
http://loganjerry.googlepages.com/