Help Needed: spamassassin co-maintainer for Fedora

Hi folks,

I am hoping to find an existing Fedora contributor who has the following qualifications:

* Uses spamassassin in production for their own servers for their own organization. * Typically builds their own spamassassin RPM for their own server when upstream releases a new version and Fedora/RHEL doesn't upgrade fast enough.
* Follows upstream spamasssassin-dev and -users lists.

Basically, I need someone who uses it on a daily basis and follows upstream to understand trends in spammer behavior. If you match these qualifications, then you may be the ideal candidate to be the spamassassin co-maintainer in Fedora. Please let me know if you are interested.

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com