Re: How much personal information is necessary to close a bug?

On Wed, 2008-01-30 at 10:04 -0500, Yaakov Nemoy wrote:

> This information isn't exactly public to one and all either.  Red Hat
> certainly isn't selling your private details to the highest bidder.

I recently fixed the privacy policy page for Fedora, we need to make
sure that this is linked from the right places now.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal/PrivacyPolicy

Coincidentally, it is in fact Red Hat's privacy policy, which covers
uses and safeguards for personal information collected.

- Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, Developer Community Mgr.
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org