Re: feature process should require release notes/docs

On Tue, 05 Feb 2008 12:07:35 -0800
"Karsten 'quaid' Wade" <kwade redhat com> wrote:

> In preparation to asking FESCo to amend the feature process, I'd like
> to find out if there is going to be an uprising from y'all against the
> idea.

Well, I'm afraid of requiring more out of the feature proposers, and
thus making it more likely that they'll just quietly do the work
anyway, not make it a proposed feature, and just move on to the next
task.

--
Jesse Keating