Re: Packaging: kde name changes

Kelly Miller さんは書きました:
How would I go about designing a package for KDE3 that would compile in both F8 and devel? The package names have changed...

I guess you're asking about kde4 names? I think you need to use different versions of the spec file for devel and F8 or include some build switch to handle that. Maybe look at how other packages are handling that.

Jens