Re: Packaging: name changes?

BTW, since my mind is on it right now, I'm going to let you know that there may be a problem with Mock's ability to build x86_64-based packages. When I tried, it kept erroring out due to unfulfilled dependencies (like bash and such), which I didn't get when I tried x86. Since it's not Mock that's erroring out, but the actual install process, I believe the problem is either with the configuration file (which is the default that comes with Fedora) or with the install system itself.