Patrice Dumas wrote:
On Wed, Feb 06, 2008 at 04:23:05PM -0600, Josh Boyer wrote:
We don't need a general rule.  We need you to bring up these specific
examples when they happen and FESCo can deal with those at that time.
That's what the general rule would boil down to anyway.

I have something like 9 of such bugs, I don't think that it scales well
to ask FESCO. And what to ask to FESCO? Hello, I have all those bugs not
addressed, please do something? Maybe ther may be a better solution?

--
Pat

Wall of shame for deadbeat maintainers?

--CJD