request: can somebody please port googleearth-package to fedora?

I've been meaning to do this myself for a long time, but I've just got a lot of other higher priorities. I don't suppose I could implore someone else into doing the work for me? Shouldn't be real hard.

Wouldn't it be cool to be able to append a teeny little kickstart postscript, and then end up with a livecd or system that has GE installed for all users?

http://packages.debian.org/etch/googleearth-package

-dmc