Re: call for brave ext4 testers in F9, with caveats

I have been somehow forced to use ext4dev on my home partition for a few weeks now - caveat: after mounting it once there was no way to go back to ext3 without reformatting it - and I haven't noticed any anomaly. It actually seems to be already a valid drop-in replacement of ext3 right now.