comaintainership

Tim Niemueller tim at niemueller.de
Thu Feb 7 17:22:53 UTC 2008

Christoph Höger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Tim Niemueller seems to be busy actually.

You are right.

> I had uploaded a patched package of nm-openvpn for #429816 to bugzilla,
> but Tim is not responding (maybe on vacation without net or stuff like
> that).

No, just trying to implement that damn SDRAM Controller in VHDL. BTW if
someone is here who actually knows how to do that please drop me a note
as private message, I'd be so happy to discuss this with someone.

> I don't think he would orphan that package, but we worked together on
> nm-openvpn some weeks and I would like to see it in testing ASAP,
> because I hate the idea  of fixed bugs lurking around.

I'm going to push that one now.

> So my idea was to become something like a comaintainer for stable

I'm cool with that and help is welcome. I think I should do a CVS change
request to get you in as a co-maintainer?

cvsextras commit is enabled so as soon as you find a sponsor you can
start committing.

	Tim

--
    Tim Niemueller <tim at niemueller.de>      www.niemueller.de