Re: comaintainership

On Thu February 7 2008, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:

> Hi Cristoph, I'm willing to sponsor you so that you can work on this
> package.  We don't have a procedure to do this specific thing yet
> (sponsorship of someone into cvsextras so they can commit to a single
> package) so either find me on IRC (abadger1999 on fedora-devel) or send

Does he really need cvsextras membership? Is it not enough to apply for commit
access in PKGDB? I do not know, but with this fine-grained policy settings in
PKGDB, this seems to be something that should be possible or be easily
implemented, e.g. require cvsextras for maintainership of a package and
cla_done for commit access.

Regards,
Till