Re: Fedora Education Spin

sebastian when com wrote:
Hi everybody,

I have a first release of the Fedora Education Live CD available. The kickstart file is here: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SebastianDziallas/Education Now, there is a working version of the script implemented, which downloads further software from the internet (just like Les suggested).

By the way: Thank you all for your suggestions!

If you have any further ideas, how improve this, please let me know.

I can't find the later mails from you but if you are looking to propose this formally, refer

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/CustomSpins

Rahul