Re: Fedora Education Spin

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
I can't find the later mails from you but if you are looking to propose this formally, refer
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/CustomSpins
Thanks. Currently, I am not quite sure, how to go on: I could just submit it to release engineering, but the wiki also recommends to form a SIG.

There were already people on here on FDL and on FAB, who wanted to get those, who are interested in education, together.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2008-January/msg02701.html https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-advisory-board/2008-February/msg00026.html

So, should we form a SIG for education, where we get some more people together, or not? What do you think?

Sebastian