Re: Fedora Education Spin

sebastian when com wrote:
Rahul Sundaram wrote:
I can't find the later mails from you but if you are looking to propose this formally, refer
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/CustomSpins
Thanks. Currently, I am not quite sure, how to go on: I could just submit it to release engineering, but the wiki also recommends to form a SIG.

You could just submit the ks file to rel-eng and see what feedback you get. Forming a SIG is recommended to coordinate efforts but not strictly necessary. My XFCE spin got approved recently and there was no SIG attached to it although I did talk to the Fedora XFCE maintainers and upstream XFCE developers among others.

Rahul