Re: Fedora Education Spin

sebastian when com wrote:
Rahul Sundaram wrote:
I can't find the later mails from you but if you are looking to propose this formally, refer
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/CustomSpins
Thanks. Currently, I am not quite sure, how to go on: I could just submit it to release engineering, but the wiki also recommends to form a SIG.

There were already people on here on FDL and on FAB, who wanted to get those, who are interested in education, together.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2008-January/msg02701.html https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-advisory-board/2008-February/msg00026.html

Hi,

I'm interested in education as well (which is why I've pakcaged and maintain gcompris and childsplay). So if you form a SIG count me in.

Currently I'm working on packaging exe (elearning xhtml editor)

Regards,

Hans