Re: Fedora Education Spin

Hans de Goede wrote:
Hi,

I'm interested in education as well (which is why I've pakcaged and maintain gcompris and childsplay). So if you form a SIG count me in.
Currently I'm working on packaging exe (elearning xhtml editor)

Regards,
Hans
Hi,

good to know. ;) And maybe, there are more people out there, who are interested, so that we could get in touch...

In the meantime, I will post this to FAB and submit the kickstart file to release engineering.

Thanks,
Sebastian