Re: to autodownload or not to autodownload

Jeff Spaleta wrote:
On Feb 8, 2008 9:45 AM, Arthur Pemberton<pemboa gmail com>  wrote:
These kind of questions come up often, a clear wiki page may be in order.

Uhm is the page we offer through codeina not clear enough?

-jef

O rly? Codeina offers commercial codecs, for which we should pay, while Fedora should ship "best free and open source software".

It's hypocritical...