Re: two small ideas for improving fedora

On Feb 8, 2008 11:10 AM, Valent Turkovic <valent turkovic gmail com> wrote:
> I have two ideas for improving fedora, please share your thoughts about them:
>
> 1. add link for fedoratv.com in firefox "free content" folder

not yet.  fedoratv is quite buggy still.  If even our top notch
developers can't reasonably upload stuff yet without problems, we
shouldn't be pushing it to end-users that far.  I want to get there,
but I don't want to rush the gun.  We need to make it easy for
developers to find and contribute to as a codebase first.

> 2. enable easy configuration of synaptic touchpads on laptops

Others can speak on this more compentently, and have in other posts in
this thread.

-jef