Re: to autodownload or not to autodownload

Arthur Pemberton wrote:
On Feb 8, 2008 12:51 PM, Jeff Spaleta <jspaleta gmail com> wrote:
On Feb 8, 2008 9:45 AM, Arthur Pemberton <pemboa gmail com> wrote:
These kind of questions come up often, a clear wiki page may be in order.
Uhm is the page we offer through codeina not clear enough?

-jef

I understand and defend the stance of Fedora. However, linking people to
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ForbiddenItems seems often insufficient
to explain the situation.

Why? What further explanation is needed?

Rahul