Re: to autodownload or not to autodownload

Valent Turkovic wrote:
.

You didn't understand me or you don't have all the info... look at
older posts on this subject. Somebody posted on mailinglist saying
that there was a court decision in US that would make this
"contributary infringement" go away. That is what I'm saying to check
with Fedora Legal because this was couple months ago.

It is possible to put up a link with a number of restrictions. This decision was announced sometime back.

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.advisory-board/3288

Rahul