Re: Massrebuilds for GCC 4.3 coming soon to a buildsystem near you!

Jesse Keating <jkeating <at> redhat.com> writes:
> Maintainers are invited to rebuild now, to lower the number of packages
> that will get a scripted rebuild by releng later.

Will dist-f9-perl be merged before the scripted rebuild. I know xchat has been
rebuilt (using GCC 4.3) in dist-f9-perl, so it's a waste to rebuild it for
dist-f9 now only to have it replaced with the dist-f9-perl build later (and
might even cause EVR problems if not done carefully).

        Kevin Kofler