installation workflow issues

Hi,
I'm willing to contribute in one way I can and that is testing workflows. I have found quite a few workflow dead ends while installing latest Fedora 9 Alpha.

I would like to write a blog post that would identify workflow bottlenecks and also try to suggest solutions.

I would like to have a mentor while doing this assignment so that there isn't any miscommunication between me and you (fedora devels). My intention is to contribute in a way I can (I'm not a programmer) for making Fedora installation smoother.

Cheers,
Valent.