Orphaning aget

Hi

I am orphaning aget now. Aget is a download accelerator similar to wget but it sometimes crashes, requires a patch merely to compile and upstream has been dead for a while and does not respond to mails. I have been delaying it since I have been using it regularly but alternatives like aria2 are probably better. The final nail in the coffin is failure in rebuilding it against the new GCC 4.3 in PPC64. For anyone who cares,

Rahul