Re: flash install fails on fedora but installs on ubuntu, strange

Mike Chambers wrote:
On Fri, 2008-02-08 at 22:32 +0100, Valent Turkovic wrote:
I already posted this upstream but it is interesting issue to see. I
know that it directly has no connection to fedora because it looks
like a upstream bug but still FYI if you are interested look at these
bz entries:

Flash installs and works just fine here on my FF3beta snapshot that came
out yesterday.  Installed day before that actually with beta2.  Didn't
work initially (see prior post) but does now as well as all plugins.

I've installed Flash from RPM, then linked plugin into mine Trunk-snapshot directory (I do not use Fedora's RPM since I'm bug haunter) and it works very well.