Re: installation workflow issues

Valent Turkovic wrote:

Rahul

I would first to present it and then if you find it that should be in
bz then I'll put it there as bugs, RFE or whatever.

If this is purely about Anaconda, anaconda-list might be more suitable.

Can somebody tell me who is doing testing of installation workflows
and how for Fedora and RHEL?

For Fedora - Anaconda, QA teams and everybody in the community who are interested. Refer

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Anaconda
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/TestCases

Rahul