Re: Education SIG

sebastian when com wrote:
Hi everybody,

Recently, I posted here concerning an education SIG - now, here is my formal proposal for it. Do you have any suggestions and does this sound acceptable? If there are no contradictions, I could also create a wiki page.

By the way: Maybe this could be mentioned in the FWN and some people could also blog about this...

Looks good, +1

Regards,

Hans