Mass rebuild delay for my packages

Hi,

I must to announce, that:

1) libical, which is osmo's dependency must be rebuilt and updated in bodhi.

2) osmo is libical-dependent from new release, to I must to wait for libical update to update osmo (2 in 1: rebuild and update).

So, libical will be requested by me for stable inclusion without testing,

Osmo will be pushed to testing normally, because new version will be put into repo.

--
Livio