Re: ilw3945 doesn't work after yesterday's updates

On Sat, 2008-02-09 at 14:16 -0300, Horst H. von Brand wrote:
> Everything seems messed up: NetworkManager, dhclient, etc. Any clues?

What got updated?  What else can you tell us about your experiences?

FWIW, I'm not having problems right now.  In fact, yesterday, I was
connecting to our hidden-SSID network with NM for the first time.

Also see this:
http://www.ces.clemson.edu/linux/f8-nm-iwl3945-B.shtml.  It may have
something you can use.
--
                Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Mathematical Sciences
mjs AT clemson DOT edu
http://www.math.clemson.edu/~mjs