Re: Massrebuilds for GCC 4.3 coming soon to a buildsystem near you!

On 02/09/2008 08:35 AM, Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray wrote:
Although corkscrew is on the list, scratch builds in dist-f9 seem to
be successful:

Being on the list does not mean that it does not build with gcc-4.3 but
that the current build in the repo is still build with an older compiler.

Yes, I asked the wrong question there. I should have asked whether we
need to rebuild all packages on the list with the new compiler? Should
we wait till GCC 4.3 has been released upstream?

Go ahead and build now.