Have built updated rpms for Guichan0.7.1 and Manaworld0.24 for fc8.x86_64

Hello, this is my first mail to the list so correct me if I have sent to the wrong place.
I have made some updated Fedora 8 x86_64 rpms for guichan and manaworld and I would like to contribute them. These updates are fairly necessary as manaworld0.23 crashes often.