Re: Have built updated rpms for Guichan0.7.1 and Manaworld0.24 for fc8.x86_64

Quoth Rawk Beaches:
> Hello, this is my first mail to the list so correct me if I have sent to the
> wrong place.

This is my first mail to the list as well, so please forgive me if I'm not
totally correct. I think I may be able to guide you though.

> I have made some updated Fedora 8 x86_64 rpms for guichan and manaworld and
> I would like to contribute them. These updates are fairly necessary as
> manaworld0.23 crashes often.

I would talk to the owner of these packages, Michael Thomas <wart AT kobold
DOT org>, and see if you can help him out and/or hold co-maintainer status on
the packages.

Hope that helps,
--
Conrad Meyer <konrad tylerc org> http://konrad.sobertillnoon.com/