Re: Mass rebuild delay for my packages

Kevin Kofler pisze:
Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek<jakub.rusinek<at>  gmail.com>  writes:
If I only knew it earlier...

You can withdraw unneeded push requests as long as the updates haven't been
pushed. You can also unpush unneeded updates if they are still in
updates-testing. I'd suggest doing that as soon as possible, because it's no
use pushing rebuild-only updates, nothing has changed in Fedora 7 and 8 updates
which would warrant such rebuilds.

         Kevin Kofler

I haven't used Bodhi :P . I have only builds in Koji done. Ufff.