Any possibility of getting this software installer coded and in fedora (9 or 10)?

Mark markg85 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 13:56:07 UTC 2008

Hey,

I was just looking through the mockup images of njpatel (he really
made some great stuff) and i encountered this one [1]. Now this one
(obviously) looks better (other might think different) than any
currently existing software installer/removal tool and looks very user
friendly to me.

The only issue i see is that it's just a mockup.. not one line of coding.
I can make the program in Java if you would like but i doubt that the
yum repo stuff is available for java.. and than again it's probably
better to use python for something like this (c/c++ would be best).

So any possibility of making this and putting it in fedora anytime soon?

[1] http://www.flickr.com/photos/njpatel/383862980/sizes/o/

Mark.