iometer for Fedora?

Hi all!

I created a iometer ( http://www.iometer.org/ ) RPM at work for our
internal repo. Is anybody interested in it? Then I'll submit it to
Fedora (if the license is fine for Fedora, but on the first sight it
looks like it). But I currently think that's not worth the trouble, because

- iometer upstream seems really quiet (not really dead yet, but also
definitely not really active)

- one afaics needs the windows version as frontend to use the linux version

CU
knurd