Re: Orphaning packages: athcool, gajim, htop, hunky-fonts, inotify-tools, python-sqlite2, qps, yakuake

On Sunday 10 February 2008 04:46:43 pm Dawid Gajownik wrote:
> Hi!
> 	Sorry, I have to orphan these packages:
>
> * athcool -- Enables/disables Powersaving mode for AMD processors
> * gajim -- Jabber client written in PyGTK
> * htop -- Interactive process viewer
> * hunky-fonts -- Modified Bitstream Vera fonts with additional letters
> * inotify-tools -- Command line utilities for inotify
> * python-sqlite2 -- DB-API 2.0 interface for SQLite 3.x
> * qps -- Visual process status monitor
> * yakuake -- Terminal emulator for KDE

I've never maintained a package before, but i regularly use yakuake, so I may
be willing to take this on. Any pointers?

--

Benjamin Lewis
Fedora Ambassador

http://benl.co.uk./                                 PGP Key: 0x647E480C

"In cases of major discrepancy, it is always reality that got it wrong"
                                                        -- RFC 1118