Re: Proposed features

Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:
Izhar Firdaus pisze:
On Feb 10, 2008 7:18 PM, Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek<jakub rusinek gmail com> wrote:
* http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JakubRusinek/DRAFT%3A1clickInstall

+1 for 1clickinstall ..

ntfs r/w have been around since F6 iirc ..

1click install requires only some handler which would be responsible for repos management and redirecting commands to PackageKit (because it is our new package manager).

I don't think that's entirely accurate. PackageKit is being made available, but I don't think its replacing anything just yet.

--CJD