Re: Proposed features

Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:
Brian Pepple pisze:
On Sun, 2008-02-10 at 19:14 +0100, Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:
PackageKit (because it is our new package manager).

I don't believe that is correct.  I'm pretty sure pirut is still going
to be the default for F9, but PackageKit will be offered as an
alternative package management system.

So why is it listed under accepted features for F9?

It is already in rawhide. A feature does not need to be default for it to be accepted.

Rahul