Re: Proposed features

Christoph Höger wrote:
Am Sonntag, den 10.02.2008, 13:24 +0000 schrieb Naheem Zaffar:
I do not have a Fedora CLA, so I will post a couple of comments here.

1. Fedora 8 (atleast on a fresh install) automatically mounts NTFS as
Read/Write and as far as I know it also automagically detects new
disks.

My notebook fedora 8 does not. My Desktop on the other hand does.

I installed Fedora 8 Live CD on one test laptop with ntfs and they are not automatically mounted. Clicking in "Compter" and entering root pass mounts them.

Valent.