Re: Proposed features

Valent Turkovic wrote:
Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:
Hi,

I proposed some features for Fedora. They might not be accepted, but it's worth a try.

* http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureDiskManager
* http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JakubRusinek/DRAFT%3AFedoraControlCenter

This would be very useful.

Which is why there's 3 or 4 different projects going on now to do it :)

* http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JakubRusinek/DRAFT%3A1clickInstall

This feature would be great for new Fedora users and especially for new users to linux in general. If this goes through please look at Linux Mint and their work flow because user experience on Linux Mint is far superior to OpenSuse. For reference please look also at Linux Lint Software Portal: http://linuxmint.com/software/?sec=categories&release=2

I haven't looked at this distro. Its nice.

--CJD