Weird VNC problems with keyboard layout

Tim Niemueller tim at niemueller.de
Mon Feb 11 16:32:35 UTC 2008

Christoph Höger schrieb:

> just checked fedora -> debian 4 (vncviewer connecting to vino) with no
> problems. So I would guess its a vine bug.

But I'm using qemu as a host as well and I have the very same problems
there! I have just checked a vncviewer -> vino session, in fact that is
working fine, vinagre would lockup on two machines thus it was not
usable at all. Maybe I should try a fresh install. The current machines
was upgraded from F-7.

Thanks for testing,
	Tim

--