Re: Massrebuilds for GCC 4.3 coming soon to a buildsystem near you!

Jesse Keating wrote, at 02/11/2008 08:59 PM +9:00:
On Mon, 11 Feb 2008 06:27:25 -0500

Read that part again Dan (:

The public list up as of Friday evening should exclude all noarch
packages, as I fixed the bug.

Oops, I spoke too soon.  I forgot to git pull in the dir I was running
the script from so my last run on Friday didn't have the updated code
(nor did my run from earlier this morning).  I updated the git clone
and started the run again.  In another 40~ minutes we should have an
updated list without noarch packages.

Well, some of ruby noarch packages are in need43 list.
ruby module rpm installs noarch ruby scripts under `ruby -rrbconfig -e "puts Config::CONFIG['sitelibdir']"`
(currently /usr/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8 ).

Regards,
Mamoru