Orphaning Packages

Hi all,

I'm orphaning the following packages:

      * Liferea - this one is could use some serious love, but will
        involve some work, since it needs to be ported to the new
        xulrunner in Rawhide.  If I can free up some time from work, I
        might be able to offer some assistance.
      * Wesnoth
      * Galago-Daemon
      * Libgalago
      * Libgalago-gtk
      * Purple-Galago
      * EDS-Feed
      * Gnome-Blog
      * Gnonlin
      * Gramps

Thanks,
/B
--
Brian Pepple <bpepple fedoraproject org>

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BrianPepple
BD5E 6F9E 8688 E668 8F5B  CBDE 326A E936 810C C15E