Re: Orphaning Packages

Jon Ciesla wrote:
Hi all,

I'm orphaning the following packages:

      * Liferea - this one is could use some serious love, but will
        involve some work, since it needs to be ported to the new
        xulrunner in Rawhide.  If I can free up some time from work, I
        might be able to offer some assistance.
      * Wesnoth

I could pick up wesnoth if no one objects.

I would have picked it up if you didn't, but since my packageload already is plenty high, I don't object to the contrary, I say go for it :)

Regards,

Hans