Re: Massrebuilds for GCC 4.3 coming soon to a buildsystem near you!

On 02/11/2008 06:59 AM, Jesse Keating wrote:
On Mon, 11 Feb 2008 06:27:25 -0500

Read that part again Dan (:

The public list up as of Friday evening should exclude all noarch
packages, as I fixed the bug.

Oops, I spoke too soon.  I forgot to git pull in the dir I was running
the script from so my last run on Friday didn't have the updated code
(nor did my run from earlier this morning).  I updated the git clone
and started the run again.  In another 40~ minutes we should have an
updated list without noarch packages.

It may be useful to include a timestamp at the head of the file...